Thursday, July 28, 2011

my dad in hospital

yesterday morning, i received a call from my dad's friends, he told me that my dad was fainted and been sent to alor setar hospital, and i thought it was just dreaming or what, but actually not. At the beginning i have no feeling about it, but when he told me that my dad got very high pressure and about 200+, i really got shocked, how come this can happened? It's just like drama's story or scene, its can't be!

Because of my dad's situation very risky and critical, so they cannot move him and scare cannot rush back to penang, too dangerous to do so. So my dad was in alor setar's government hospital, and i called my mum about this news. She rushed to alor setar with my relatives to visit my dad, and stayed there for whole afternoon.

At evening, we got the call from alor setar said that my dad was stable for a while, so we can transfer him to penang hospital, its will be more convenient to us whenever we want to visit him or take care of him. So we decided to send him to penang.

At the night, we rushed to the penang's government hospital and they told us his pressure raised again, from 100+ to 200+.. really scared us. And his situation became more dangerous and critical. 
Seriously, I hated my dad sometimes, but at the same time, i do loved him, how much i hate, means how much i do love, maybe more than that. 

The doctors told us that, be prepared on psychological for anything that will happened, he might gone anytime. Honestly, we never be prepared for losing him, even my mum hates him too, but we really never mean to loss him. So now, we only can pray and wish that is miracle happens to us, and he can get well soon.
When I saw him lay on the bed, full with pairs and he got no response, I felt so sad and wish to let him know that i love him so much even i always fight for my freedom, but I seriously love him!! 

Doctor said we cannot do anything unless wait for miracle, and very high risk for operation, because that is bleeding on his brain, lower part that might causing his organs out of functions. 

I do hope that I am dreaming, everything is just a dream, not a fact, I really scared to loss him. I love him very much. I hope my dad can hear us, hear me, feel me when I am holding his hands. Seriously, and I felt guilt, because since secondary school, this is 1st time i hold my father's hands, and look at him so close. I was scare to look at him all the time, but this time, I hope he is looking at me, with his scary eyes. But he closed the eyes now. Daddy, I am missing you, really, I miss you so much. Please come back to us, please, I please you.

I promise u, I will do better in my studies, and i know now is a bit late to give promise, but please, I want you back to us. We need you. And don't angry on us anymore, we sorry about we always made you angry, but we will be good kids. 

I love u daddy, and I know u do love me too. So, you rest for few days enough already, after u enough rest, remember come back ya~ we always waiting for you~ no matter how long... love u~

No comments: