Friday, July 29, 2011

3rd day of my dad in hospital

Today is 3rd day my dad lay in hospital, he is still sleeping, I think he really got tired and he wants enough rest only can wake up.. So I will waiting for him. 

Last night, we went to asked the chines god which my mum request to do so. To let her not to worry, so we go and ask even I damn don't believe in this. 

I pray hardly even I am not believe in it, but I still hope the god can give us the answer, but I already the god is fake when I asked questions to the god..

Guess what she said? 
1. I gave her my dad lunar birthday, and told her my dad is in hospital now, so I want to know what happened to my dad and is it any miracle.
and guess what she said?she asked me back, why my dad in hospital? =.=..damn, if u are god, u totally no need to ask me these kind of questions because u already know what happened on him. 
Then my aunt so nervous and told her, my dad fainted because high pressure, and now in coma, cannot wake up, so what we need to do..=.=
after the god listened, she told us, "wah, like tis ar, very dangerous de lo... cannot promise when he can wake up, wat we can do is wait wait wait wait, and said, this kind of ill cannot put so much hope on that, we need to wait doctor, and said even he can wake up, we also got to take care of him for whole life, and blah blah blah..." 
please la, this answer I no need ask from god, any 5-year-old kids also can listened and learned from TV already, and u only told me back what i know..=.=... tot im stupid? go fuck off!!
somemore said we must take care my dad even he is wake up, pls la, i also know we need to take care la, takkan because of tis, we wish he is not wake up? damn!! 
no matter how i will do whatever i can! to let my dad survive. 
and she said my dad no hope, i will believe he sure can wake up and got hope! coz she is fake!!! 

Dad, don worry, we will never give up, and we not stupid to listen those fella~

No comments: