Monday, July 4, 2011

just brought this for my car~

Febreze: country fresh

I think is some fresh scent, and yes it is fresh compare with the rest. But not much choice huh~
I just saw 3 choices, green, orange and purple colours, I don't know what actually the scents for the rest 2. I do not like the smell, it did annoyed me. =.=
so this is the best scent among them. My car really need a air freshness. Always got weird smell, especially after raining. the smell damn gosh~ i can't stand, even my lavender essence also cannot cope the weird smell.
My boy friend told me that I need something that to cure the bacteria, got weird smell is because of the germ, bacteria and so on. And febreze is use for clean the bacteria with the soft and fresh scent. 
I bought the big size 800ml, can use for a long period~ haha

No comments: