Monday, July 4, 2011

love is blind~ sigh

    hmm, i saw 1 of my friend in a very complicated relationships, I don wan to mention the name la, later kills me~but hope she wont mind when read this post.

    I am here mention abit her stories not to back stab her, but I am just sharing what she is experiencing and my past experienced. Yup, as you saw "my experienced", I did have a complicated relationship last time, but not as complicated as hers.

    I really don't understand why can a person being so hard to make decision and stick with their own decision, human is the greedy animal, they never feel enough for what they owned, and stupid also, already know will get hurt, wont have bright future for this decision, but they still "hope" that is miracle happen soon. But reality is very cruel, wont let you easily get what you wish to.

    When you fall in love with someone, and you already love too deep, it is very hard for you to take back your heart from the person even you are a reality person, love means love, love is blind, even the partner is someone who has a family, has kids, or else that you should not start any relationship with him or her. But it is too late if you really love the person, unless you get hurt by the partner.

   Yup, no hurt no wake up. You keep dreaming that miracle happen between you and him. Sigh, please wake up, I know that you love the guy, he no choice to has a family, the family got any problems also his business, if you make decision to stay with him, then stay with him, I am not blaming anyone, I just do not understand, why you want two choices? two partners on the same time?? if you love him, then don think of other guys, if you want to let him go, then let him go. Why here 1 partner, there another partner?
make yourself in trouble only~ not only you suffer, also all of partners suffer because of you decision. again, not blaming you~ just hope you can be more awake of wat actually you want~

No comments: