Saturday, July 16, 2011

I got a feeling~

hmm, we now already be together half year, and saw many couples married in this year, this really making me got a feeling to marry too... =.=
because I got to go KL for final year, I got a lot of things to worry about. So I really confuse about whether marry or not..
advantages of marry:
1. I can over night in his house whenever I wan, and my family a bit complicated, marry can solve it
2. We can do whatever we want to without worry or scare of my parent
3. Can follow him go every where even travelling or clubbing
4. I can still live in my parent house, since we haven't decide to have our own life yet.
5. I won't look at other guys, even other people might better than him, but officially treat him as my whole
6. Can strange our relationship, I can really relieve and go to KL for study (scare other people take him away from me)


things i worry about after marry:
1. Our relationship might turn cold when i am in KL for 1 year. (even not marry, just scare in case if really turn cold, then marry will make us suffer)

* just 1 thing i worry about..>.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

siao lang..hahaha~