Saturday, August 21, 2021

Unexpected plot twist

Hmm, I had no ideas since when, and how, we had confirmed our status and relationship. There is no clear date and time that we are now couple. 😐

I don't remember how it turned out, just knowing that we are now committed to each other. Liking each other and loving each other.

He makes me know that how a relationship supposed to be like. A relationship supposed to be, two persons caring each other, concern each other instead of only one person contribute everything. Housework work together, spending time to listen and speak out, sharing about daily events, having own space. 

Every moment, we are missing each other, if we spending time together, we would spending time to cuddle. From time to time, he telling me how well am I, I am a good girl, worth everything beautiful and nice things in this world, encourage me, giving me confident, analyses life event of me, telling me more about the things I didn't know about the world. I see he is sparking all the time, he is good looking and charming in my eyes. Even though sometimes he act silly and with some stupidity, but I enjoy the time spending with him. He support me mentally and physically when I need. 

He concern about my girl, keep checking on me about my girl's status and well being. My girl is not with me, but with her father. He knows that I miss my girl a lot, when he knows I plan to go back see my girl, he is the only one who support me for going back to see my girl. All my family against me and my decisions, but he is the only one, understand me deeply and my feelings, I really appreciate that, and thank to him for always support me and give me strength to achieve something I want. 

I love him, I don't know how far we could go, and how far we would last, but I love him the moment we are together. 

He taught me to view the world differently, and refresh my points of views, even sometimes the topic are very deep and I need time to study on. I hope I could become more stronger, and support him in any form to give him strength to achieve his dream. 

In this relationship, I finally achieve something, what I always wish for a relationship goal, which is growing together, learning together, and get wealth together. I don't mind my partner is not rich, but I wish the person is always not tired of learning, and keep on upgrading own self value. 

I wish we could go very far together, and last forever, anything we working on it together. Keep on communicate to get the things fixed. Getting old together and never get tired of each other. 



 

No comments: