Saturday, August 21, 2021

End of Career and start a new life in other state

 I had ended my career from J&T Express (PEN) region back in Apr 2021. 

And I had moved to Seremban, Negeri Sembilan to find JJ Lim as she wanted to start her pub business over there and asked me to corporate with her in the business.

Things doesn't turned out as planned. The pub business forced to on hold due to the increase of cases of covid-19, and due to the serious of the pandemic, government announced of locking down for some of the businesses. 

At time, I keep in touch with Phillip, and he was aware of my situation, and helped in looking for job opportunities for helping me to survive through the pandemic. 

I was in Seremban, and he is in KL. He has few job opportunities for me, but in KL. I felt like, if I choose to be in KL, then I have to include the rental in my fix expenses, which is really not worthy as income would be quite low as a part timer. I am choose to work as part time, meanwhile waiting for the pub to operate the business as normal. He told me need not to worry about the place of staying, his office is empty and able to provide me a place if I don't mind. Well, when I heard this, I think this could be a great deal, as a friend, I can return him with treat of meals when I get my salary. So I accept his offer lastly and packed my stuff and go to KL in just few days time of consideration. 

The job he looked for me was a cashier, to me its not a difficult job to handle, but over-qualify, so I just accept it and go for it as a temporary job to get minimum income. 

I expected the whole space is occupied by me alone, didn't expect that he would be staying with me, as I thought he will only comes once a while to do his job and he will be staying other place or house. 

First day arrived in KL, his office. He was staying over together, in a same room, I feel awkward, inconvenience and a little of worries, because I could not being myself over the time, and he is a male, I admitted I have a little of feelings towards him, and I never staying over with any guys in a room, except looking for sex, I worried that our friendship would affected over the time. Well, first night, I really not able to slept well, insomnia seriously. I were awake trying to make myself to sleep until mid night, or around morning 4am or maybe 5am, he awake and knowing I could not sleep, and he could not continue to sleep back. 

He asked me if he could sleep beside me, on the sofa bed that I was on. I said, this is your sofa bed, you can just sleep beside (wishing that he is really just sleep beside as two individuals without any chemicals reactions), but I was wrong. He hugged me from behind. I was a little bit shocked and stunned, didn't dare to make any move, I knew where it might goes as flow, I tried to be relax, and he touched me softly, as I could not hold further anymore and started to give him reactions, and thinking I shall just go with the flow, both of us are adults, and it wasn't wrong if we developed into sex-partner as long as always bear in minds, game is game, and always remember the rules, and act as an adult. 

Due to my current status, separate with spouse (divorce situation) but still not officially divorced, so I try to not putting much of feelings and commit too fast, I didn't know his thoughts as well, maybe he just need a sex partner as I do, and both of us are fulfill each other needs, so, why not? 

We are sex-partner and friends as the same time, this was the best at time for both of us. 

My new life and new chapter in KL. 







No comments: