Saturday, August 21, 2021

Something uncertain

 Well, I had mentioned in the previous topic, Phillip and I developed into sex-partner relationship.

I behaved as friend daily, and turned to be wild at night. As behaved as a friend, I did not involve much in his life, his decisions, or comments much about his stuff, as I know that we are friend, so I always bear in mind how a friend suppose to behaves. 

Everyday, he concerns about my needs, my feelings, my situation from time to time. I get confused as I am not sure if this is how he concern his friends. He would hold my hands when we talking, give me a kiss on my forehead, cooked and wait for me to come back from work, and also will lay on my laps to relax, everything just sweet. I did not know what he means, and I worry I interpret wrongly, maybe he just treated me this way due to single for too many years, but didn't meant to commit into relationship, and when time comes, I have to go back to Seremban as planned, by time, we might just nothing to each other but just friends. 

I tried not to react much to his actions, and kept reminding myself, I shall not involve any feelings. But he was so caring, which I never experienced in all my relationship previously, even the ex husband also never as caring as he did. 

He never said he likes me or telling me anything that he wants me to be his girlfriend or etc, so I try to hold back my feelings, it did hurt sometimes as confusing me, but I managed to control my emotions and also feelings. 

He continues to treated me so well, and I couldn't hold anymore, and asked him if he likes me, but I didn't get any feedback, he just kept quiet and refuse to talks. Well, I said to him, if you didn't like me is okay, just tell me, I know what to do. He told me, he didn't said so. 😐😐So, what its means? I didn't know, and do not want to asked further, which make me sound desperate. 






 

No comments: