Sunday, April 26, 2020

Divorce 离婚

If one day, you come to the decision of divorce, it should divorce for one self goodness, freedom, and needs. Never ever divorce for the reasons that you are in love with someone, you want to give commitment to another person else, or you want to make another person happy, don't. If the reason you divorce is because another person, you would regret it. Only if the reason is for your own. You are in control of your self, you are in charge for your own decision, you are the king of yourself, and you are the ruler of your own.
There are more disappointments waiting for you after your divorce a marriage if there is for somebody else. So, remember, never ever divorce for another person, you as a whole person must be the main reason, no guilty after all, just in case others ask you, why you divorce, imagine your answer is I in love with some body else, who make me happy, and compare with the reason, I am not satisfy with my marriage, I prefer to be single and I prefer freedom. Which sound better?

No comments: