Saturday, August 27, 2011

New semester started already

Finally can study liao~
But, I got 1 subject failed in exam last sem, which is Managing People and Performance, I failed!! damn it!

So, either got to retake the subject or do another subject will be my option. Sigh
This semester I got 5 subjects got to taking. Stress arr~
But never mind, I will do my best!! To get a good result, I must study hard and do more revision~
Learn from others as well..

Below is the subjects I taking this sem:












From left to right ya: 
advanced research methodologycareer guidance and prep for psy 2learning and cognition,conflict theoryconsumer behaviour
(the note book is given by my darling ^.^)

currently I have been attended the consumer behaviour class only, the rest will be start on 5th of Sept.
So I only tell a little bit about consumer behaviour. I am very headache about consumer behaviour because its 100% work, means which have no exam at the end. Its con and pro as well.. sigh, Im very scare of group assignment, because i don really like to work with others.. and its not easy to have a good partners.. sigh
But nevermind, can pratice myself to work with other, so that i can get use to it in my life and do more interactions with others, and as i know the partners are not perfect to me, I will do my best to get better result~ 

Oh ya! I bought 2 english books for self learning to improve my language strength~ as below:














I found that these 2 books have no answer provide for the exercises.=.= wat the hell~
Luckily I got a best friend who is english education background can mark for me~ thanks her so much~ muakss!

No comments: