Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1st clubbing in my life

Finally I step in club "Fuel" in auto-city, with my bf and his friends.
First I step in, just saw everyone stand at their place, and in front got a live band, so song very loud.
Seriously, how many people there I don't know, because I don't know them. I saw almost everyone start to shake their body with the music, but I don't feel want to shake, maybe the atmosphere not as I thought. 
So I just keep drinking the beer, honesty, its not tasty, I miss Over Time already, haha.
As I keep drinking, but I know I did not over drink. I start felt dizzy as usual when i drink alcohol. To prevent letting people know I dizzy, I got to move my body with the music too, and it was fun, I start feel funny, and keep laughing (ofcoz not tat obvious, people didnt know 1). And I back at around 1am, honesty, I can't even walk properly, I fell down somemore outside the club =.=

And start talked nonsense to james, I not that bad ya? because I know what had I done on that day. 
After I reached my house, I took long time to open the lock of my gate =.=, and took long time to climb to my room (there is staircase to my room), and I can't found my mobile phone, went down again use home phone to call james for knowing where is my phone he placed. 

After that I went to vomit everything out in my toilet, and fall asleep on my bed.
But next day, I got a serious headache I never tried before, and I still not yet awake from alcohol, because I can't walk straight forward =.=. 1st time in my life got a serious drunk, sigh.
Stomach don't felt well, and vomit again, its empty in my stomach, so nth come out, but as I know, its really suffer. Thought everything will fine after 1st vomit, but who knows, I still haven't get well from suffering, stomach didnt feel well whole day, and I got to beware do not vomit on the floor.
Thought drinking plain water will help me to reduce the suffer, but, once i drink, I got to run to toilet after few minutes, and throw out the water.=.=... really suffer. sigh


No comments: