Thursday, June 30, 2011

damn!!!

what a bad day today??
already instant transfer the money to people to claim my crystal..
but people said haven't receive anything from me..

I go check again~ what a problem I met now??
There are two side to check the details.
1. view click transaction: successful of the transaction details all are listed out, included what bank I transfer to, and transfer to who, with the amount and time & date as well.
2. calendar view: fucking unclear details listed out, without showing the account I transfer to, name of the person, and also the bank I transfer to. (just showed the amount of the money had transfer. damn!) what is the problem now??

Should I claim with the person or the bank??
If I claim with the person, then if he really didn't receive any payment from me, how?
For what he bear this amount of payment? with just a receipt of evidence from me?
Should I claim with the bank? since they didn't show the very CLEAR details for their customer!!

No comments: