Thursday, June 2, 2011

alone winter warmer~ ing~

       Today after USM, i was plan to go eat something nice, because really stress recently, and there is no people who is really close with me accompany to having a wonderful lunch..
       So, I decide to having the lunch alone in winter warmer, the reason is there have a really great atmosphere, and I like their spaghetti as well. 
       I know that sure a lot of people can't accept to having meal alone in a restaurant or some where else, even most of my friends can't really accept my habit.. haha.. but i understand.
       I still think that, having meals alone and with someone else have their own joy, and I enjoy both. Enjoy the time when I am alone, and also enjoy the time when I am with someone else...


seafood spaghetti
I forget that this spaghetti have shrimps...=.=, I am not good in peeling the shrimp by using fork and spoon,
no choice, I have to use fingers to peel them even I am not willing to do so in western restaurant, but better than I get embarrassed when peeling them with fork and spoon...=.=" 
apple lemon cocktail 
This drink not as I expected, not the one that I wish to have. I am looking for something to fresh my mind, but this one just normal. Inside got some apple fresh, and the taste I am not really sure is it really lemon, because taste not as lemon..=.=

       When I am going to finish my spaghetti, my opposite table, just in front me, came in a Caucasion, with one malaysian old lady, and old man. The way that Caucasion behaved really attracted me, his actions and the way his behaved really different with us. 
        I saw them served with a fruit cocktail, at the beginning I am not really sure what is that cocktail's name, it is yellow with orange colour, untill they tasted the cocktail and talking about it I just know that is peach..
        From their reactions, I can know that the cocktail really nice, plus, the Caucasion's reactions really made me believed it is really good. So, i decided next time wanna try that cocktail as well. haha, thanks Caucasion~

2 comments:

qian_qian said...

i accept everything, but 1 things i cant accept is eating outside alone >.<

jupiter.Sim said...

haha, laura, that's why i said most of my friends can't accept my behaviour~ haha... they all said no to eat alone~